The Job Stats screen is where you can get an overall health check-up on your posted job. It is there to provide a clear picture of how candidates are progressing through the career.place hiring process. There are 5 sections to the Stats screen.
- View and Applies: See how many candidates have viewed the job ad through a job board and how many of them clicked the apply button. Expand this view to see the data against a calendar timeline.
How many views have there been in the last week of so? Perhaps you need to get your job ad onto other job boards.
How many applies have there been during that same time frame? If not enough, is your job board selling your job enough to attract the candidates.
- Qualifications: All candidates will consistently be presented with the basic qualification stage of the job. This stage will disqualify candidates whose needs do not match what the job is offering (such as location or travel requirements). In addition, this stage is where candidates will take any assessments established on the job through the selected traits.
The percentage passed should be used to determine whether the qualification phase is doing it’s job or not. Expanding this section will show, for candidates that were disqualified, what they were disqualified for. Each item will show a total count of candidates that were disqualified. In addition, there is a bar next to each item graphically representing how many were disqualified. The longer and redder the bar, the more were disqualified for that item. The graphical bar is there just as an aide to draw your attention to the item(s) that are resulting in the most candidate disqualifications. The following items are shown in this section:
- Knowledge Quiz
- Traits (assessments)
Tip: If you see a certain item or items have a disproportionate number of disqualifications, perhaps you need to review your job and adjust items in the qualify section. For example, perhaps a quiz question was too tough (or not tough enough). Feel free to modify the job and candidates that were disqualified for that particular reason will be invited to reapply.
- Homework: For candidates that passed through the qualification stage, get a view of how many have passed the Homework stage. Expand this section to get a current snapshot of:
- How many candidates have started working on Homework
- How many have submitted Homework
- How many were passed and failed by the Hiring Manager and/or Recruiter assigned to the job.
- Interview: Like Homework, this section shows candidates that have passed the Interview stage. Expanding this section will show a similar view to that of the Homework phase.
- Revealed: Shows a count of how many candidates have been revealed or unlocked for this job. These are the candidates that were deemed a best fit for the job and you will have access to their contact information as well as items such as their resume and LinkedIn profile. It is from this list of candidates that final interviews can be scheduled to determine the best hire to make.