It is true that reviewers or hiring managers viewing a candidate's recorded interview may be able to determine some characteristics about the candidate (e.g., gender, age). However, they will be viewing the candidate only AFTER they have seen that the candidate has met the qualifications for the job through Stage 1 and proven they have the abilities through Stage 2. Given the candidate has proven themselves to be qualified for the position, the potential for Bias will be significantly reduced.
Articles in this section
- How many job applicants can career.place handle?
- How do I see all the jobs assigned to me?
- What to do when a new user did not accept invite to join?
- How do I add a Single Sign-On (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) to my profile?
- Can I change the email address associated with our account?
- Can I have two Organization Admins?
- Can I assign another person to manage our account?
- Doesn't the Interview introduce Bias?
- Why do I need Departments?
- What is a user?