Once you verify your single sign-on account (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn), the provider securely notifies career.place of who you are, providing limited information including your name and email address. Career.Place never receives your password from these third party providers.
Articles in this section
- How many job applicants can career.place handle?
- How do I see all the jobs assigned to me?
- What to do when a new user did not accept invite to join?
- How do I add a Single Sign-On (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) to my profile?
- Can I change the email address associated with our account?
- Can I have two Organization Admins?
- Can I assign another person to manage our account?
- Doesn't the Interview introduce Bias?
- Why do I need Departments?
- What is a user?