Time limits are set by the employer for a variety of reasons, including logistical and statistical reasons. They can also be used to communicate expectations to you regarding how much you should do/say. If you have a time limit for a step of your application, do your best to complete the task within the time limit because you will be stopped as soon as the timer runs out.
Articles in this section
- Reasonable Accommodations
- How do I continue to apply for a job if I already started to apply?
- How long does it take for an employer to contact me?
- How do I re-record my video?
- How do I know if I got the job or not?
- What if time runs out during Homework/Interview?
- How many stages are there?
- How do I change my default answers for a job application?
- Why is there an Interview?
- Why is there Homework?