Quizzes are used by employers to make sure applicants have key knowledge that's required. Employers will set up the Quiz and write all the questions for them. If you are asked to complete a Quiz as part of your application, do your best to answer all the questions as accurately as possible.
Articles in this section
- Reasonable Accommodations
- How do I continue to apply for a job if I already started to apply?
- How long does it take for an employer to contact me?
- How do I re-record my video?
- How do I know if I got the job or not?
- What if time runs out during Homework/Interview?
- How many stages are there?
- How do I change my default answers for a job application?
- Why is there an Interview?
- Why is there Homework?