Once you have gone all the way through the hiring process, the employer will contact you directly with a job offer. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date in your profile so that employers can easily contact you.
Articles in this section
- Reasonable Accommodations
- How do I continue to apply for a job if I already started to apply?
- How long does it take for an employer to contact me?
- How do I re-record my video?
- How do I know if I got the job or not?
- What if time runs out during Homework/Interview?
- How many stages are there?
- How do I change my default answers for a job application?
- Why is there an Interview?
- Why is there Homework?