The career.place system is built on O*NET's database of job analysis information. Selecting a relevant occupation ensures that job defaults and recommendations are appropriate and relevant for the position you are hiring for.
Articles in this section
- How many job applicants can career.place handle?
- How do I see all the jobs assigned to me?
- What to do when a new user did not accept invite to join?
- How do I add a Single Sign-On (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) to my profile?
- Can I change the email address associated with our account?
- Can I have two Organization Admins?
- Can I assign another person to manage our account?
- Doesn't the Interview introduce Bias?
- Why do I need Departments?
- What is a user?