An Organization typically represents a company, but can also be used to represent business units within a company. Users and organization-wide settings will be the same for all jobs within the Organization. For further details on why you might need multiple organizations, click here.
Articles in this section
- Setting your organization profile
- Authentication options
- Configuring user permissions
- Information that can be defaulted on a job
- How to set up billing
- What is an Organization?
- Adding more users to my organization
- How do I set a default Culture statement for all job posts?
- When (and why) would you create multiple organizations?
- How do I set default Education & Certs for all jobs?