Unfortunately, this is entirely up to the employer. Ideally, this will be a quick process, but various external factors may prevent the employer from contacting you immediately. Career.Place sends regular reminders to employers encouraging them to reach out and inform you of your status.
Articles in this section
- Reasonable Accommodations
- How do I continue to apply for a job if I already started to apply?
- How long does it take for an employer to contact me?
- How do I re-record my video?
- How do I know if I got the job or not?
- What if time runs out during Homework/Interview?
- How many stages are there?
- How do I change my default answers for a job application?
- Why is there an Interview?
- Why is there Homework?