What if you are not getting enough applications or even views of your job? You can monitor this on your jobs stats page (click Job Stats to see how). Maybe you need to get your job on additional job boards to improve your reach to candidates.
To add/change job boards used for a job:
- Find the job you wish to focus on in your Jobs Dashboard
- Click the Edit button on your job
- The job edit screen will appear, click the Manage Job Posting button at the top of the screen
- A pop-up will appear showing the list of job boards we support at career.place
- Selected job boards will have a green slider to the left of the job board name
- To add an additional job board, click the slider to the left of it so it turns green
- To turn off a job board, click the slider so it turns grey
- Click the Save button on the bottom right when done
Note: Some job boards take several hours before the job will start appearing on their site.