Does the job require the candidate to have any hard skills upon hire if they were to be offered this job? The Hard Skills section of Stage 1 is the opportunity to ask if they have them. Do not include nice-to-have skills or skills that will be trained on the job because if the candidate indicates they DO NOT have a skill, they will be disqualified from the job.
To see a short video on this, click here.
To add Hard Skills:
- During create or edit of a job, click on Criteria
- Click the Hard Skill tile
- Review the list of skills listed there and 'x' out any that should not be on the list
- To add a new skill, type the name of the skill on the Search or add your own field
- Matching skills will appear automatically on a drop down field as you type
- If the skill exists in the list, select it and set the proficiency level required
- If it doesn't, click the Add button to add it and the set the proficiency level
- Click Save button