You will be notified in two ways when candidates have submitted Homework or Interviews for your review. You will receive an email with the name of the position telling you that a candidate has submitted Homework and/or an Interview. You will also see a notification on your Jobs Dashboard telling you that you have Homework or Interview ready to review:
If you click on the box marked Action Required, you will be take to the Applications Requiring Review screen (which is identical for both Homework and Interview reviews):
On this screen you will see six columns corresponding to information about the application in progress:
- Action Required: This lets you know if there is any action required on your part as a reviewer.
- Applicant: This contains the candidate's anonymized ID and tells you how long ago the Homework was submitted.
- Team Review Status: This lets you know what percentage of the review team have reviewed the candidate's Homework.
- Results: This will display the average Homework rating given by the review team.
- Open Homework: If you click on the Review button, you will be taken to a screen where you can review, rate, and comment on the candidate's Homework.
- Decision Actions: Once you have completed your review of the candidate's Homework submission, you must decide what to do next. If you would like to advance the candidate to the next stage of the application process, click the Next Step button. If you no longer wish to consider this candidate, click the Stop button, and the candidate will be notified that they will not be moving on in the application process.