The Jobs Dashboard is your main screen in career.place. It is where you can see a list of all your Draft and Posted jobs. You can navigate to the Jobs Dashboard in two ways:
- By clicking Jobs Dashboard on the menu bar
- If you are editing or managing candidates on a job, click the Jobs Dashboard link towards the top middle of your screen
While looking at your Jobs Dashboard, there are 3 ways to filter your jobs list.
- Search by title or team member name: At the top of the screen you will see a search field. Type in any part of a job title or team member name and only those relevant jobs will show.
- Click Filter By Job Status: Select Posted, Draft, or Archived Jobs to see only jobs with those statuses. Or, select Any Status to view all jobs.
- Assigned To Me checkbox: When selected, only jobs assigned to you are shown. When de-selected, you will see all jobs in your organization.
Note: If you are a user that DOES NOT have Create Job permissions, you can only see jobs that are assigned to you.