You have many options of where to source your candidates, including your own company job board, social media, or other sites (e.g., Craiglist). There are two methods to get the link for the job to post on another site:
- From the Jobs Dashboard, locate the job to which you want to post a link and click the View Posting button
- A new page will open in your browser showing the career.place job ad
- Copy the URL of that page into your clipboard
- From the Edit Job screen of a job that has already been posted, click the View Posting button
- The Job Post Styling page will open
- Click the Copy button in the upper left next to the URL. This will copy the job's URL to your clipboard.
Once you have copied the URL, you may post it on the site of your choosing. On your company job board, you will need to associate the Apply button of that job with the URL you copied. This way, anyone who applies to that job will immediately be taken to career.place to apply.