Interview questions are a great way to get a feel for how your candidates would fit with your organization and team. Candidates record a video response to your question that is then reviewed by your Job Team.
To add interview questions:
- While creating or editing your job, click the Interview menu
- You will see the large Interview Tile showing you how many interview questions you currently have defined. Click the Edit button on the bottom right.
- The Interview Management Screen will pop-up.
- Click the Add Question button on the left and a new blank question will appear in the middle of the screen
- You can specify a time limit for the candidates response. By default, it is set to 1 minute. Feel free to click the Specify Time Limit drop down menu to select a different value.
- You can ask your question via text, a recorded video or both
- To add your question as text, simply click in the Type your question here field and specify your question
- To add via video, click the Record Video button and follow the instructions to record a short video of you asking the question to the candidates
- Feel free to use both methods on each question
- By default, we allow candidates to be able to re-record their responses. If you wish to capture their first response only (and not give them a chance to re-record), click the slider under Enable re-record response so it turns grey.
- In the Notes for the Team field, feel free to give your Job Team instructions of what to look for in candidate responses. This field will NOT be shown to the candidates when they apply.
- Click the Save button on the bottom right to save your question
- Your question will appear on the left hand navigation pane
- Continue to add more question as needed by repeating the above steps
- Click the Save and Close button (or Save & Repost) on the bottom right when complete