Limiting the response time for a homework question will help ensure the candidate is truly familiar with the material. If a time limit is not set, candidates will need to be given an estimated time to answer so they can budget their time appropriately.
To change this time limit:
- Edit the homework question (for details, click Editing Homework Questions)
- Click the Specify Time Limit drop down and choose the appropriate value
- If a time limit is not set, click the Estimated Time to Answer drop down and choose an appropriate value
- Click the Save button on the bottom right of the screen
- Click the Save and Close button (or Save & Repost) on the bottom right to exit the Homework Management Screen