Does your job have basic requirements that must be met by candidates? Must they be a US Citizen? Have a driver's license? Or some special requirement specific to that job? You can specify a list of requirements and candidates will need to respond to these questions one by one. If they do not have one or more requirements, they will not qualify for the position and no one's time will be wasted.
For a short video, click here.
To specify job requirements:
- While creating or editing a job, click on Criteria
- Click the Requirements tile
- A pop-up will appear and any requirements already selected will be listed
- Click on the Search or add your own field and a drop down will appear with common requirements
- Scroll the drop down list or type a requirement
- As you type, the list will filter down
- If you see the requirement you are searching for in the list, simply click on it
- If you do not see it, after you finish typing your requirement, click the Add button to add it to the your requirements list
- If you wish to remove a requirement from the list, click the 'X' next to the requirement
- Click Save button
Note: The Organization Admin can define default requirements that will be included on every job post. For information on how to do this, click Setting Up Default Data