Does your job require a candidate to have a certain degree or certification like a CPA, CFA, etc? Those can be defined as part of the Stage 1 questions a candidate is asked when they apply. If they do not have the requirement, they will be disqualified for the job. Be sure to only add Education or Certifications absolutely required for the job you are filling.
For a short video, click here.
To specify Education and/or Certifications:
- While creating or editing a job, click on Criteria
- Click the Education and Certs tile
- Click on the Search or add your own field
- You are presented with a drop down of choices you can choose from
- If you are looking for something not in the list, specify the name of the Education or Certification requirement and click the Add button
- To remove an item from the list, click the 'X' to the right of the line
- Click Save button
If you are selecting a Degree requirement from the drop down that contains bracketed words such as "<specify level>", you will be prompted with another pop-up where you can select the specific degree such as High School Diploma, Associates, etc.
Note: The organization admin can define default certifications and education requirements that will be included on every job post. For information on how to do this, click Setting Up Default Data