You may present each candidate an optional quiz to test them on certain knowledge they are expected to have to perform the job. You may add as many questions as you’d like, but we recommend keeping it to 5 or fewer questions.
Follow these steps to create a quiz:
- When creating or editing a job, click on Criteria
- Click the Knowledge Quiz tile
- A new screen will appear
- Click Add Question button from the left panel of screen
- Indicate if the question answer is either Multiple Choice, Checkboxes, or requires a Numerical answer
- In the center of the screen, a new question form appears
- Write out the question in the Question field
- For Multiple Choice and Checkboxes, add an appropriate number of answers the candidate can choose from
- For Multiple Choice and Checkboxes, indicate which answers are the correct answer by selecting the boxes or circle to the left of the answer (remember to select all correct answers for the Checkboxes questions)
- For Numerical answer questions, type in the correct answer. Only numerical digits (and decimal points) can be accepted as the answer.
- Click the Add Question button to add additional questions
- To remove a question, just click on the garbage can
You can navigate to any question you created from the left panel.
You can also define an overall time limit for candidates (such as 5 or 10 minutes) and a minimum passing score the candidate will need in order to pass this step. To define these, set the Time Limit and Passing Score fields on the top of the quiz screen.
A Passing Score example: If there are 5 quiz questions and you define a 50% minimum, the candidate will have to get 3 out off 5 questions correct to pass this step of the qualify stage.
When you are done defining the quiz, click Save and Exit button (or Save & Repost) on the bottom right of the screen.
For more information and tips about using quizzes as part of the qualify stage, click Tips on Creating Knowledge Quizzes