Does your job have benefits? Advertise them! If your organization has a common set of benefits for all positions in the organization, you can set this up once and all jobs posts you create after will automatically list them benefits. Of course, you can always modify this list per job post as needed. To learn more about setting default benefits for all jobs, click Defaulting Data on Jobs
To set benefits for your job:
- From the Jobs screen, click on the job you wish to add a new team member on.
- You will be on the Job Details screen. On the left hand navigation bar, click Edit Job and then Job Profile.
- Click the Modify Benefits button
- A list of benefits will appear in a pop up
- Select benefits and they will appear in the upper part of the list
- To remove a benefit, click the 'X' next to it
- Click the arrow icons to change the order of the benefits in the list
- Click Save button