Creating a job along with the criteria for success is easy in career.place
- Click on CREATE NEW JOB in upper right of career.place.
- Type in the name of the position that you are looking for. As many companies have many different names for the same position, you may have to try different names (or click on a position that closely resembles the position you are going ot post). You CAN change the title later.
- The pop-up that is on your screen shows you the U.S. Data about that position, from salary range to responsibilities. If the position is what you want to use, click on START JOB POST in lower right hand corner.
- You will be placed on the Edit Job section of the Job Details screen.
- Set up your Job Profile
- Set up the "must-have" Job Criteria such as job requirements certifications, hard skills, etc
- Add Assessments if needed
- Add Homework such as scenario or challenge questions candidates must answer
- Add Video Interview questions for those customer facing roles
- When you are complete configuring the job, click Post Job on the upper right part of the screen
Your job is now ready to qualify candidates