All jobs need a location even if it is to state that it is a virtual (or remote) office job. By default, the organization address that is defined in the organization settings is set on any new job created but this can easily be changed by the user creating/updating the job.
For a short video, click here.
To set the location of a job:
- While creating or editing a job, click Criteria
- Click the Location tile
- A pop-up will appear showing the default address or a blank one if there isn't one
- Click on the address line and specify the full address starting with the street
- A list of matches will begin to appear in a drop down under the field
- Once you type in enough of the address, you can choose the full match from the drop down
- If the job is a telecommute job, click the check box below the address field to indicate that.
- Click Save button
Note: For virtual or telecommute jobs, you will still need to identify the address of the organization (headquarters), job boards require an main address.