There are 2 methods to add a new user to your organization:
Through Organization Settings (Organization Admins only):
- On the top menu, click Organization Settings
- Click the Users tab
- Click Invite User button on the top right of the screen
- Specify the new users email address
- Specify the role of the new user
By default, the role is set to "User" - common for most users. You can change this to "Organization Admin" if you wish to establish additional administrators for your organization.
- If the User Role is User, specify the additional permissions the user will have.
- Organization Settings: Ability to modify default Qualify questions on new job ads (such as Requirements, Education, Language, etc)
- Purchase Unlocks: Ability to purchase candidate Unlock credits from the Unlock screen of a Job. The User will only have the option to use the billing settings already established by an Organization Admin (such as Credit Card)
- Create Jobs: Ability to create and post new jobs. (This permission is checked by default.)
- Click Save button and the new user will receive an email with instructions to join your organization
Through an active job (Hiring Manager or Recruiter roles on a job only):
(This method will not only add a new user to your organization but also be a team member on a job.)
- From the Jobs screen, click on the job you wish to add a new team member on.
- You will be on the Job Details screen. On the left hand navigation bar, click Edit Job and then Job Profile.
- Click the Modify Team button towards the top of the screen. A pop-up will appear showing the existing team members of the job.
- On the Search line, specify the email address of the new user you wish to add to both the organization and job team
- Once you type a valid email address, an option under the Search line will say "Click Here to invite user to team" - clicking that will add the new user to the job team list
- Click Save and Invite Users button to complete. An email will be sent to the new user with instructions to join.
- By default, new users added through a job team will NOT have Create Jobs permission turned on. An Organization Admin will have to configure that if the new user should require that permission.
Note: New users will appear on both the Organization Users list and Job Team list with a note indicating the date they were invited. Once they accept the new invitation, that note will go away and you will know they accepted the invite.