A critical part of Assessments or Stage 2 of the candidate evaluation process is to assess each candidate on their soft skills appropriate for the job. To better understand why we do this, click here.
The following procedures will help you manage traits for a job.
- During create or editing a job, click on Assessments
- By default, the critical traits will be selected based on the occupation
- Select or deselect the traits to modify what will be associated with the job
- For selected traits, you may modify the importance of the trait as compared to other traits selected for the job. For more information about importance, click here.
- On the top of the screen, you can change the Percent of people to pass rate for the candidate pool (set to 50% by default). For more information about how this setting impacts the candidate pool, click here.
- Click Save button on the bottom right of screen