You can add any number of people on your job team to help manage the job and review candidate submissions. For information about job roles, click Job Roles Definition.
To set your job team up:
- On the Jobs screen, click on the job you wish to set your job team.
- The job details screen will open. On the left hand navigation bar, click Edit Job and then Job profile.
- On the Search field, specify the name of the individual you would like to add
- As you type, matches will appear in a drop down
- Select the correct name and it will be added to your team list
- To add a team member who is currently not part of the organization yet in career.place, specify a valid email address and an option under the Search line will say "Click Here to invite user to team" - clicking that will add the new user to the job team list
- Be sure to set the new team member's role for the job
- To remove any members from your team, click the 'X' next to their name
- Click Save button
Note: New users that are created by adding them to a job team will NOT have Create Jobs permission turned on. An Organization Admin will have to configure that if the new user should require that permission.