Modifying interview questions is an easy process. Please note interview questions are locked down AFTER the job has been posted. When a job is posted, you will only be able to delete or add interview questions.
To edit interview questions:
- Find and open your job
- On the left hand menu, click the Edit Job then Interview menu item
- You will see the large Interview Tile showing you how many interview questions you currently have defined. Click the Edit button on the bottom right.
- The Interview Management Screen will pop-up.
- Use the navigation pane on the left to select a question to edit.
- The question will appear in the middle and you can modify any content there.
- Click the Save button when complete.
You also have other operations you can perform from the left navigation pane.
- To delete a question, select the question and then click the Trash icon
- To copy a question, select the question and then click the Copy icon
- To change the order of questions, select the question and then click the Up or Down Arrow to move the question