After you link your JazzHR and career.place accounts, you’ll want to change the email settings to create a clear and smooth candidate experience.
The goal of this document is to generate one email specific to the career.place workflow that will generate to the applicant after they click the apply button.
First, we’ll remove the standard, automated email that generates to the applicant. Then, we’ll edit a template to include career.place-specific language that will help the applicant understand the process.
- To remove the standard, automated email, begin in your JazzHR account.
- Click Settings, then Templates.
- In the left navigation bar, click Emails.
- Click on the first email, “Automated Reply to Candidates”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email template and uncheck the box labeled “Enable automated replies”.
- Scroll back up to the top of the email template, and click Save Message. The automated emails have now been turned off.
- Next, we’re going to set up a career.place-specific email to generate to all applicants. From the email template list, click on Default Questionnaire Invite.
- Here’s the language that appears in the Default Questionnaire Invite:
- Select and delete the information in the Template Name, Subject and Message text boxes. Replace them with the following recommended information, or edit as you prefer.
Thank you for applying to [company_name].
To continue your application, please click on the link below which will send you to Career.Place, an applicant evaluation system.
10. Click Save.11. The career.place email will now be saved and ready for use.